Thursday, September 30, 2010

GT: I Love Pink!

I'm running late with this week's meme...too busy with so many things...

I love this week's theme for Girl's Talk. Pink is definitely my favorite color! I'm a certified pink addict, that's why I've prepared so much for this post. Sadly our cam in not available so some photos here were taken using my cellphone ;(.

Why pink? It's such a feminine color, this reflects the softer side of me. It gives me the feel of comfort and care. The color pink brings out the youth in me, one reason why I still feel and look young lol ;)

Since it's my favorite color, your bet is just right, most of my things come in different shades of pink, though when I got married I've shifted to more neutral colors especially on stuff for the household and the things me and my husband use in common.

My pink stuff ranges from bedsheets with matching pillow cases, face and hand towels, more personal stuff such as undies, socks and hankies, to trinkets and collectibles. I have at least one piece of pink in all of these --- blouses and bottoms, accessories, bags, wallets/coin purse and footwear. And like if you plan to make an surprise check out of me, you'll get to find at least one in my stuff that's pink.

Here are some of them:

my Ipanema slides

tops and bottoms

a fuchsia pink top

bags and wallets

underwear organizer

make up kits, monster purse, shoe bag and washing bag

office supplies such as scissors and markers

I haven't been able to take photos of my office desk which is adorned by pink stuff such as my mechanical pencil, pink pen, desk calendar, desk organizer, note holder and my Hello Kitty spoon, fork & chopsticks set.

just like K, I have this piggy bank
which has been with me for almost 10 years now :)
and which gave me lotsa savings!


my Hello Kitty thermal mug

some Hello Kitty collectibles

my Hello Kitty beanie stuff toy,
a gift from a colleague based in
Japan - authentic!

Household items were not exempted, most of these items were purchased when I was still single, to name a few are pails and dippers, table clothes, curtain, picture frames and food containers. My side of the closet hangs on pink hangers.

Gift items such as candle holder, candles, angels and some wedding favors that comes in this hue adds up to my pink collectibles.

And since I've got a baby girl, I'm just so excited about her stuff...I'm now imposing on her my favorite color...well just for the meantime she's not able to complain yet, unless Pink becomes her favorite as well, which i
s sooo very fine with me.

Maia in her pink romper with matching pink shoe socks,
other items such as her baby bag, rattle, bib,
feeding bottle, formula milk container are also in pink.


4 comments:

  1. i am positively in love with your underwear organizer! where'd you buy those? LOL

    we still have a lot of pink stuff in the house, even the ones me and Paulie share. he likes pink too, thank goodness, so it's not a problem if i buy a lot of pinks. hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought it from Avon :D...

    wow, good for you...M is for blue :( ...he allows me though for my stuff but for things we share, he'd prefer a more neutral color

    ReplyDelete
  3. mommy loves pink and so as baby! hehehe...

    Love your pinky stuff sis!

    Anyway, here's mine!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Ms. Joy mH for the visit...will check out your blog soon...

    ReplyDelete