Monday, October 11, 2010

Books by Mitch Albom

I've read two books by Mitch Albom, Tuesdays with Morrie and The Five People You Meet in Heaven. Both books definitely gave me a cry and it was Tuesdays with Morrie which really gave my tear ducts one heck of a spill.



Both books serves as a reminder of people and experiences that greatly affected our lives - be it past or present. It's a constant reminder for us to value relationships and to see the good things behind all experiences in life.

Because of its impact on me, I've shared these books to friends, especially those who in my knowledge is going through a situation. Instead of giving some pieces of advise that may not be enough or may be wrongly said, I'd rather lend our copies of these books. But, I, too make sure that these books get returned...for more personal reasons...
These books were gift to us when we were still a dating couple, by one of my husband's best friends in college, Anthony Durmiendo. Thanks Ants!

another late entry for Girt's Talk lol!


1 comment:

  1. awww.. what a sweet gift! i'm planning now to give a copy of Albom's Tuesdays to friends who I think can relate to it, because of your post ;)

    thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete