Thursday, July 29, 2010

GT: Me and my Emotions

Talking about our emotions for this week's meme, allow me to say that I do have a high emotional quotient - there's a proof to it. In the organization that I work with, we have a regular aptitude and e.q. test for its employees and I'm proud to say that mine is consistently high ;)

Beyond the scientific proof, I may also say that the relationships I build with the people around me can speak for it.

Why is this so. I cry. I often remember the words of my grandfather when he was still alive, "cry". He told me to release my feelings, specially the negative ones by crying it out, to relieve myself, to be able to think better and to avoid getting heart ailments. Crying doesn't show weakness, interestingly, it brings out our strength. Our minds get clearer once our heart is freed from stress. I've kept it mind, it helped me go through lives challenges until now.

I'm a jolly person as well. I try to find the goodness of every person or of any situation. I try not to dwell too much on negativities...it lessen the smile-lines on my face. I guess, it is one of my beauty secrets, that's why I don't look my age. Most of the time, people mistakenly thinks that I'm the youngest in the siblings, when in fact, I'm the eldest.

So there goes my share of what I love about me, Emotionally...check out the rest :)



1 comment:

  1. i also like crying too when i feel upset or angry. it helps me release my tension easily and like you, i don't also think it's a sign of weakness, even in guys :)

    ReplyDelete