Thursday, July 15, 2010

GT: The Mental Me

Being the eldest of four definitely made a great influence on how I am mentally speaking.

At an early age I was though how to discipline myself so that my younger siblings will look at me as a good example. Therefore, at an early age, I was trained to think first before doing anything, of course there were so many lapses hehehe...I can also be a good headache to my parents.

I was an above average student while in the early stages of schooling, but wasn't able to
maintain the level when already in college. But I'm proud to say that I was able to graduate from a very reputable university on time....whew! Proud to say too that I was able to pass an admission test for a post graduate course, geared towards a medical career...sad to say can't cope with the financial side of it :(

I am with the premiere environmental organization of the Philippines, Haribon Foundation for 7 years now. I think I am doing well, mentally speaking so
far.

Relationship-wise, my husband seeks my opinion in most of the major decisions for our family. Likewise, my (maiden) family also values my judgment in major situations.

So far, I can say, my sanity is still intact. How about yours? Click on the badge in this article for more of girls talks.

2 comments:

  1. you're doing just great, mentally-wise, based on what i've read from your entry ;)

    i am also the eldest, and we are also four in the family (all girls), so i can totally understand you about the disciplining aspect. of course, like you, i can also be "pasaway" when i want to. hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks K for dropping by and following me...it's a pleasure!

    ReplyDelete