Sunday, July 4, 2010

GT: I Love Me, Physically

Meme time! for this week, it's what I love about my physical self.

It's my fair-to-light complexion that I love about me physically. No matter how hard I try to get myself tanned, I always go back to my fair complexion. I don't get to enjoy being tan, I
just get red all over then after a week or two, I'm back to being fair. Although I still use some products to maintain my fair complexion specially in the armpit and bikini line areas.

I got this from my dad, and as far as it goes, people say my 2 kids got my complexion as well.

I also love my droppy eyes, kinda like Sleepy, one of the dwarfs of Snow White, hehe. It's what gets people mesmerized in me.

How about you, wanna join Kaye's Girls Talk? Join us by clicking the badge.


2 comments:

  1. i'm morena, so i'm envious of fair-skinned people like you. hee hee. sorry to drop by just now. i've been busy being lazy. LOL

    see ya this thursday! ;)

    ReplyDelete