Thursday, August 5, 2010

GT: Reel Time with Friends

...August's theme will be a little bit difficult for me coz I'm not a movie-goer...

Let me see...I haven't entered a movie house for 4 years already (yes, straight) since I gave birth to our eldest child...but as far as I can remember, the movie I watched with my whole bunch of friends are
Harry Potter,
X-Men and Star Wars (the series) --- haha, yeah, we're into it. It has been like a tradition to us to watch these movies together. We meet for dinner then off to see the movie or the other way around. It's also the time when we are able to catch up with each other. The latest move though, my husband and I wasn't able to join because we can't stand the idea of leaving our son (Maia hasn't arrived yet) at home with the nanny while we are having fun.

my share on this week's GT meme




1 comment:

  1. for some reason, i have not seen a SINGLE star wars episode or movie. tsk. have to change that now. adding that to my list :)

    i love the harry potter series too! books and movies both!

    thanks for sharing your movie thoughts! see ya later ;)

    ReplyDelete