Thursday, August 19, 2010

GT: Reel time with siblings

Hmmm...to be honest, I really haven't watched a movie with my siblings for the longest time now. Me and my sister are opposite and with our different characters, as we grow up, we often collide :(, that's basically the reason why we haven't had time together (since I can't remember when).

Though I must say, when we were a little younger, we saw these movies together, not in the big screen though as we were not allowed to enter cinemas during those times. We rented betamax tapes (ahaha...circa 1980's) to watch these at home --- BAGETS!!!

I can remember we had our own crushes, mine was JC Bonnin while hers was, i guess, Aga Mulach...and hated their partners because we wished it was us playing the part...hahaha

...missing those good times though.

Hey gals, haven't seen these movies, grab a copy at the local video shop and watch it with your siblings as well.

my share of Girl's Talk...



1 comment:

  1. ooohhh classic! i bet my mom watched this. hee hee. must ask her :)

    ReplyDelete