Thursday, August 19, 2010

Sweet Sweat

I had the sweetest most wanted sweat in my recent life last night!!!

...oopps...not that kinda sweat ladies...


For the first time in almost two years, I was able to play badminton last night. Together with my office friends and my husband, we had a 1-hour and a half game. It was supposedly a 2-hour game, but we came in late. I enjoyed every game I played, be it a serious game or just for fun.

I had fun too playing with our son Leon, who tagged along because he too wanted to play, batoton as he calls it. It was my pleasure of teaching him the basics, though, he's still too young to master the game but again it's a good start.

After a c-section of giving birth to Maia four months ago, last night's game was a good indication that I can go back to serious playing as well as start a more strenuous exercise to keep me fit...and fab (eventually, still have those bulges to shed). A good indication also that I can join Haribon Foundation's Million Hectare Challenge in November.

Yeehaw! looking forward to the next game.

No comments:

Post a Comment