Thursday, November 18, 2010

Home Stuff (GT 11-18-10)

I love doing household chores. I'm fond of decorating and re-arranging the house. So whenever we go strolling in malls, I can normally be found in the home section area.

I'm into linens, curtains and drapes. Even when I was still single, this is where I linger too long. Whenever I get the chance and extra cash to go shopping for the house, I'd buy a pair of curtains for the living room. Together with this, I'd find a few matching throw pillow cases. Same principle goes with our bedroom, kitchen and bathroom, curtains, linens and bedding that are color coordinated. I'm for earth tones for easy mix and matching.

And since it's the yuletide season, I'm looking into buying curtains for the season's theme as well as do some minor repairs on the cushion cover of our sala set to somehow blend in with the season.

With all this in mind, I can't help but to get excited on having our own house for me to play my tricks on home decorating.





4 comments:

  1. Nice idea in blending color combination sis. I like your curtain coz its a fall color and would be perfect this Thanksgiving.

    My Girls Talk

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love checkered curtains! maybe someday, when things get better i'll be able to buy curtains, lines and sheets n different colors and styles,lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you remind me of my hubby's mom. she's also the type to look at curtains a lot and buy every now and then. i want to start buying more curtains for our home, since we have more windows na, pero i haven't gotten around to it. hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  4. @K: truly...I got my 'passion' with curtains from my grandma who sewed all our curtains when I was young...I love doing it myself too but when the kids came in, didn't have enough time to do curtains ;)

    ReplyDelete