Sunday, November 14, 2010

Health and Beauty Section (GT 11-11-10)

ooppss...running late here but I hope this post will still find its way to Girl's Talk: Shopping at the Health and Beauty Section.


These are the items we usually toss in the basket not regularly though, only during times of replenishment.

For Me: Pond's Pure White Deep Cleansing foam works well
on my face, Skin White Deodorant, Clear Shampoo and Conditioner or L'Oreal Total Repair Shampoo & Conditioner, these I use alternately and which I share with M and the Olay Age defying bar soap.For M: Green Cross Soap, Degree deodorant and disposable razors

For Leon: Tender Care Soap, Tender Care Powder which
sometimes Maia uses as well, Johnson's Baby Shampoo

For Maia: Lactacyd Baby Bath For the whole family: Alcohol, insect repellant, lotion, cotton buds and toothpaste Items such as moisturizers, toners, and feminine wash are of particular brands and can only be purchased via direct selling thus are not part of the shopping list. While the lotion that I use are more of gifts from abroad, thus not part of the shopping budget as well.

5 comments:

  1. I used Lactacyd facial wash to treat my pimples when I was in high school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we also use hapee for our toothpaste. we don't like colgate and close-up is more expensive. why buy more expensive when the cheaper one has the same quality? :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to be visiting your blog again, it has been months for me. Well this article that i’ve been waited for so long. I need this article to complete my assignment in the college, and it has same topic with your article. Thanks, great share.
    vkool.com

    ReplyDelete